5 Reasons To Have Your Gutters Cleaned
Spring 2021 is here! Save yourself the time and hassle and call Quality Ensure LLC for a good house wash and gutter cleaning.
Spring is in the air and this means it’s time to get working on our yards and exterior of our homes. Cleaning gutters to remove leaves, sticks, and debris should be a top priority on your spring checklist (if it isn’t already). Getting rid of the winter debris is imperative to protecting the structure of your home and preventing bigger and more costly issues down the road. There are a number of reasons why cleaning your gutters is important, and we’ve outlined five of them below.
1. Prevent Water Damage – When water doesn’t have anywhere to go it can flow inward causing damage to the interior and exterior of your home. A buildup of leaves and other debris causes blockages in your gutters and downspouts and these need to be cleared every spring and fall. Scooping and cleaning will get rid of these debris dams and keep your water flowing.
2. Protect Your Roof – Clogged gutters give rainwater nowhere to run. When water continues to flood over it can cause rot or a leaky roof which can be costly to repair.
3. Keep Pests Away – Gutters full of leaves can make desirable homes for rodents, birds, and insects. The last thing you want is a pest infestation causing interior and exterior damage to your home.
4. Reduce Risk For Cracked Foundation – When water is blocked from traveling away from your home, it can pool around the foundation of your house. This water can crack your foundation when it expands and freezes in the winter months.
5. Save Money & Bigger Costly Repairs – At the end of the day, we want to avoid bigger problems and more costly repairs due to water not flowing properly. Keeping your gutters cleaned will help reduce your chances for roof and other water leaks.
DON’T WAIT – CONTACT US TODAY!
It’s our guarantee to provide professional pressure washing, paint, and handyman services for all our customers. With years of experience, we’ve worked on small repairs and big renovations. Customer satisfaction is our no. 1 priority along with the safety of your home, business, family, and customers.