Why Should Power washing Be Part Of Home Maintenance?
We just had a nice snowfall here in Delaware and the half-foot of snow on the ground is beautiful! Well, half of us are loving it and the other half of are dreaming about Spring and that’s OK- we love spring too! We can’t wait to open the windows, hang out on the deck, and get down to Ocean City for the week, but we’ll also be busy again with pressure washes.
When we think of ‘spring cleaning’, we often forget about the exterior of our homes. With our weather in DE (cold and wet to hot and humid) – grit, algae, and mold thrives and grows quickly. Spring is a perfect time to get rid of these nasty invaders before it makes things unsafe or causes expensive damage to your siding, stucco, wood, or roof. It would be smart to include pressure washing as part of your Spring Cleaning routine and home maintenance.
Control Your Allergies
Ugh. For many of us, spring means the arrival of allergies. The air is full of pollen, dirt, dandelions and other allergens, which can cause stuffy noses and itchy throats and eyes. Our pressure washing blasts mold and allergens stuck to surfaces, helping you breathe easier during the spring. We only use EPA-approved environmentally friendly cleaning solutions that are safe for your landscape, children, and pets.
Save Time & Money
Preventative maintenance like professional power washing in a small investment that adds value to your property. Removing mold or algae is saving your roof and exterior from rot and other costly repairs down the road. According to the National Association of Realtors, power washing a house before putting it on the market can increase its value by up to $15,000 making your surfaces look new again.
What To Get Pressure Washed
- Your Home’s Siding: No matter the type of siding, we have the expertise and knowledge to refresh your home’s siding and help protect it from the elements.
- Your Deck/Porch: Wood, stone, or composite stone.
- Your Sidewalk/Walkway/Driveway: Concrete surfaces are porous, so they are extra susceptible to mold and mildew.
- Your Roof: Algae and mold leaves black and green streaks. We clean without causing damage to your roof.
- Your Garage: We’re able to eliminate most oil stains.
- Your Windows: We wash the outside of your windows, no matter how high or low, so you keep off that ladder!
DON’T WAIT – CONTACT US TODAY!
It’s our guarantee to provide professional pressure washing, paint, and handyman services for all our customers. With years of experience, we’ve worked on small repairs and big renovations. Customer satisfaction is our no. 1 priority along with the safety of your home, business, family, and customers. (302) 399-8138